Thanks for your interest. Below is some background information about Tower Forum. We welcome your feedback.
Please feel free to call me any time.
Tower Forum, an independent, non-partisan, not-for-profit organization founded by Broward County business and civic leaders in 1976, hosts thought-provoking breakfast forums featuring national and local experts addressing, debating and discussing current headline issues ranging from government, business and the economy to the arts, education and sports.
Every first Thursday of the month from October through June, on the 28th floor of the prestigious Tower Club, One Financial Plaza in downtown Fort Lauderdale, an exciting and dynamic group of businesspeople and professionals meets to learn and discuss. (Note: This year, the January 3 breakfast has been rescheduled to take place 1/10/13)
Parking is available gratis in the indoor parking lot at One Financial Plaza, and is good up to 9:30 a.m. Starting at 7:00 a.m. with networking and a full buffet breakfast, the program begins at 7:45 a.m. - a vigorous discussion and question-and-answer. Though the scheduled program ends by 9:00 a.m., many continue their interaction until 9:30 a.m.
The Tower Forum welcomes the participation of its membership on the Program Planning and Membership Committees.
· In recognition of your sponsorship, your company name and logo are included on the Tower Forum web site home page for the entire year.
· Your company name is included on promotional materials announcing the meeting, including media advisories.
· At the sponsored breakfast, you are recognized in the introductory and closing remarks, as well as any visual television coverage of the podium.
· At the sponsored breakfast, you are invited to give a 3-5 minute presentation about your company.
· At the sponsored breakfast, you are welcome to distribute literature.
· A Sponsor is entitled to invite one guest gratis in addition to the sponsor contact, to the sponsored breakfast.
Thanks again. I'm looking forward to meeting you.